The company today

UBK S.p.A., founded in 1967 as UNBRAKO S.r.l., was an Italian subsidiary of the SPS Technologies group (U.S.A.), involved in the distribution of standard screws and bolts. In 1994 the name of the company became first UBK S.r.l., then UBK S.p.A.

Located in San Donato Milanese, UBK offers certified and high quality products in the standard and special options. The plant is located in Via XXV Aprile 21 and extends over an area of ​​3600 sqm, of which 1900 sqm covered with a warehouse of 1350 sqm.

The services offered concerns the distribution and sale of fasteners for industry. Specifically, UBK is committed in distributing high strength steel screws and bolts, tapered and cylindrical plugs, bolts and fasteners for the automotive industry.



UBK has quickly set itself on the Italian market by covering an important space in all those applications that require high quality fasteners. Thanks to a well-diversified range of products, its reference market is mechanical field, with particular emphasis on mold and machine sectors with regard to unified screw and special automotive fasteners. UBK is active on the Italian market through a network of distributors and agents that allows capillary coverage of the entire territory, where it generates 90% of turnover, while 10% is exported to European countries. The distribution channel is divided into dealers for 70% and for end user customers for the remaining 30%.

Business plus

UBK has a professional, motivated and innovative team, with experience and expertise that can handle any problem to a winning spirit. It is a modern company, in line with the evolution of the markets, which offers its customers a dynamic and efficient service, investing many resources in buildings and IT equipment. The result is better management of their stock and prompt order delivery of about 93%. Furthermore, UBK coverage across the territory through a network of exclusive dealers guarantees excellent technical and logistic support in everyday work. The collaboration with Unbrako, Nedschroef, BUMAX and others among the most important international production groups allow UBK S.p.A. to satisfy any customer need.

prodotti speciali_ubk_3

Uni Iso 9001 Certification

The UBK quality management system conforms to the UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 standard for the fasteners market, fixing elements and customers specification. UNI EN ISO 9001 applies to any type of public or private organization, any sector and size, manufacturing or service. It represents the internationally recognized standard for the quality management of any organization. The primary objective of  UNI EN ISO 9001 certification is to perform the best service to the customer and services they provide, as well as the continuous improvement of their business performance, in order to assure the level of quality over time.

Do you need information about our products?

Contact our staff to request information about our products, availability, or a free quote without obligation. We will be happy to answer any of your questions